Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, program optimization and expansion.
The CSM must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals.
- Onboarding – Work with the Sales Team to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programs aligned with the QDC philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring our Customers’ business objectives and strategy, so that the program provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth
- Account Escalations – Support or response to any alerts, red flags, poor health. It can also be directly from a customer reaching out for some issue or any critical or overdue customer support ticket.
- Customer Renewals – Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them
- Periodic health checks – Calculating periodic health of key accounts through continuous monitoring to avoid any last-minute surprises.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the QDC team and culture.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
Subject line – Customer success manager